We are committed to the safety of our customers, employees, and community.
While shopping at Patioworld, please comply with these CDC and local guidelines:
- We ask that all guests wear face masks prior to entering our showroom.
- Please observe “Social Distancing” and maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- If you are exhibiting any cold/flu-like symptoms (such as fever, cough, sore throat, or runny nose), please do not enter the store.
We hope to see you at our Ventura County, Los Angeles County, and Orange County locations soon!
Although some of our Northern California showrooms are still temporarily closed to the public, customers can still receive personalized service through our special COVID-19 phone line at 1-866-991-2771. Our staff can work safely from home to review messages and will return all calls and emails within 24 hours. We can help with existing orders, work on new orders, and (if needed) schedule private appointments at select showrooms. For your safety and that of our staff, we require all guests to wear face masks prior to entering our showrooms. Limit 2 adult guests per appointment.
If you live in Northern California and need assistance during this time, please call 1-866-991-2771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (For Southern California inquiries, please call our toll-free number at 1-888-77-PATIO and you will be routed to the nearest showroom where our sales team will be able to help you further.)
Patioworld gives thanks to all first responders, health care providers, and essential workers who are putting themselves at risk and working around the clock to help our communities remain safe and healthy. We will continue to keep them in our prayers.
Patioworld is ready to continue serving California as we have for the last 40+ years. Stay safe and see you soon!
There is no higher priority than the health of our customers, employees, suppliers, and communities. We want you to feel safe and confident when visiting our showrooms, so we are continuing to monitor the current situation of COVID-19 and taking preventive actions.
Here are the some of the steps we are taking:
• Consistent with CDC recommendations, we are intensifying our usual thorough cleaning procedures throughout all of our showrooms, with cleaning/sanitizing taking place throughout the day.
• We use sanitizing and disinfectant formulas recommended by the CDC.
• We are urging all employees to follow the recommendations provided by the CDC to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace.
All of us have a role to play in ensuring a healthy environment.
Here’s what you can do to stay healthy:
• Follow the CDC’s advice for preventative behaviors, consistent with what you would do in a typical cold and flu season.
• Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, especially after you cough or sneeze.
• Try to stay in good general health: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
We continue to closely follow this situation and will provide updates regarding our properties as needed. In the meantime, please be assured we are taking all recommended actions to promote a safe and healthy shopping environment.
For more information visit www.cdc.gov.