Outdoor Patio Gifts for 2016
One of the best ways to approach gift giving is to give based on what you see people doing and enjoying. If you have someone on your list who loves spending time on their deck, patio or in the backyard there’s a world of outdoor accessories that make fun gifts.
Whether your outdoor lover is a grill-master extraordinaire or a hostess with the mostess, here are some great outdoor patio gifts for the outdoors lover on your list.
- Hammock – Hammocks are one of those items people talk themselves out of buying because it doesn’t seem practical. This is why hammocks make a great gift! Everyone enjoys a well deserved afternoon nap swaying in a hammock. Hammocks have come a long way from just a piece of fabric tied between 2 trees. If the classic option doesn’t fit the space, you can purchase hammocks that come with their own hammock stand. These are easy to set up and break down for space saving storage.
- Grill tools – If you’re got a pit-master or even just a weekend warrior on your list, a set of new grill tools is sure to please. A great set of grill tools should include a stainless steel spatula, tongs, a cleaning brush, and skewers. Grill baskets for charring vegetables or fish are also a great option.
- Lighting Accessories – Let there be light! Any great outdoor space should have some sort of lighting. There are so many ways to illuminate outdoor space. String lights provide a fun and whimsical look. Lamps and tabletop lighting are great for when you’re eating or gathered around the table playing a game. There are some really fun solar innovations out on the market as well.
- Serving Set – A next level host wants their soiree to look good. Nothing ties it all together like a matching serving set. From the pitcher right down to the napkins, a great host will appreciate a matching set.
- Wireless Speaker – A great party deserves great music. And, a lazy Sunday might need some slow jams to help set the mood. A wireless speaker will let you connect a device from anywhere.
- Fire Pit – Let’s face it, the holiday season isn’t complete without some cuddling in front of the fire. A state of the art propane fire pit can provide fantastic outdoor ambiance and a source of heat on those cold winter nights.
Give a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year. Outdoor patio gifts are great to give this winter and will be enjoyed for seasons to come!