If you are looking for some ideas for summer parties, you’ve some to the right place. At Patio World, we’re all about the best that outdoor living has to offer. We want you spend your time in the sunshine enjoying friends and family in the fresh air of the outdoors. It’s no secret that summer is the best time to entertain in the outdoors. Summer is the time to invite friends and family over and take advantage of those long warm days. If you looking for inspiration on just how to celebrate this summer, here are some ideas:
- Memorial Day – The last weekend in May our entrance into the summer season. The Memorial Day holiday is to commemorate those who have fought to protect our freedoms here in the USA. What a great reason to celebrate! Welcome in summer on this long weekend with friends & family and a traditional BBQ. Then later in the evening, some time around a fire pit.
- School’s Out Party – Memorial Day is also usually the last holiday of the school year. It’s a great time to start planning a School’s Out Party for your kids and their friends. Kids have so much excitement at the end of the school year and an end of the year party is a great way to reward them for a year of hard work. Planning a party with food and drinks that kids love won’t just be special for them, but also for you as you take some time to recognize just how fast they grow up.
- Summer Solstice – It only comes but once a year. Why not celebrate? The solstice is the longest day of the year and the official start of summer. 2017 Summer Solstice falls on Tuesday, June 20. Don’t let that mid week day get you down. Plan in advance and give your friends a reason to ring in everyone’s favorite season….SUMMER!!!!
- Craft Beer Party – Seems like every town or neighborhood has their own craft brewery, if not, your local supermarket should be stocked with fun and interesting brews from around the region and country. Grabbing some of your favorite craft beers and calling some friends over for a tasting party on the patio will be a hit for sure. You can purchase tasting paddles, just like the one’s at your favorite craft brewery, online and will make your guests think you’re a beer aficionado.
- Wine Tasting Party – Not everyone is a beer lover. So, wine is a perfect alternative and another great way to celebrate. It’s now easier than ever to get your hands on quality wine for a great prices. People will love coming over and tasting some wine on your patio without the pretension of a tasting room. Pick up a selection of your favorites and spend an evening just like you would in the wine country.
Patio World is great place to pick up furniture and accessories for your summer parties. Stop into one of our 10 California locations and let us help you bring your ideas for summer parties to life.